1. We will follow recommendations from the State of NY and the CDC at all times to protect our visitors.
2. Currently if you are Not Vaccinated we ask that you wear a mask on our grounds. If you are vaccinated masks are optional.
3. All vendors will either show proof of vaccine to the executive staff or will be required to wear a mask when working with the public.
4. There will be extra hand washing stations and hand sanitizer stations located throughout the event
5. There will not be a formal dining court at the end of the school driveway as in past years. We cannot reasonably execute the constant sanitizing required to keep you safe. If you want to bring a chair or blanket and sit on the ground at the High School we encourage you to do so.
6. There will be straw bales for seating in the music area instead of chairs for the same sanitizing issue.
7. All visitors to the Braham Moore Craft Beverage area will need to show proof of age (21) and must show proof of vaccination to enter without a mask. You may either show your vaccine card, or we encourage you to go to https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/excelsior-pass where you can put an app on your phone to show proof of vaccine.
If you wish to enter the Braham Moore Craft Beverage area and you do not wish to disclose your vaccination status we can only presume you have NOT been vaccinated. Those without proof of vaccination may not actively taste in the Craft Beverage area and generally will not be able to enter. If you are unvaccinated and wish to enter you will be given a Designated Driver wrist band and issued a mask if you don't have one. The fee for entering the area for an unvaccinated DD will be $5.00 to cover the cost of the masks and wrist band. The Designated Driver wrist band alerts the staff inside the Craft Beverage Area that you are not to be served and therefore you will be required to wear your mask while in the Craft Beverage area at all times. Vaccinated individuals will pay the usual $15 pp entry fee and may enjoy tasting the at the various product booths without a mask.
8. The World's Greatest Grape Pie Contest will go on with some slight adjustments for Covid. The pies will be displayed in covered dishes and the judging will occur privately inside town hall as to limit exposure for the judges. The pies will be placed once again into the covered container and auctioned off after judging is complete.
9. There will be no entrance allowed into Memorial Town Hall with the exception of pie judges, festival staff, police and ambulance. All other vendors, guests, and vendor staff will be denied access to MTH.
10. There will be no facilities or services offered to vendors other than storage of wine overnight inside Memorial Town Hall this year. We apologize but feel it is necessary for your safety.
We recognize the environment is rapidly changing and commit to keeping you updated on any new changes or information as soon as it becomes available.
Naples Rotary, Naples Historical Society and the Grape Festival staff of volunteers
New York State has adopted the CDC's "Interim Public Health Recommendations for Fully Vaccinated People" for most businesses and public settings. For specific details, please visit New York Forward.
A note on masks: While the state is following CDC guidance on mask wearing and social distancing.
"Fully vaccinated" is defined as two or more weeks after receiving the second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
Individual private venues have the ability to add additional guidelines to the state guidelines including mask and vaccination requirements.
The New York State Excelsior Pass offers anyone vaccinated in New York State a convenient, free, and secure method of displaying their vaccination through a mobile app or printed pass. To see some of the venues that are accepting the New York State Excelsior Pass, including Broadway theaters this fall, read this blogpost.
Become a sponsor of the Naples Grape Festival and use the exposure we receive as the 2 time winner of the Best Festival in the Finger Lakes as determined by the readers of the Finger Lakes Times to get your message to 1000's of visitors in our beautiful Naples New York valley. Learn more about sponsorship opportunities.
All proceeds after expenses from the official vendor booth fees and the Brahm-Moore Craft Beverage Garden are donated to these two fine organizations. They are instrumental in funding a variety of programs in our community and in our schools so your dollar does a lot of good for a lot of people.